How Do I Recover My Gmail Password Using Security Question?
Google has offered a smoothly accessible mailing platform that is named Gmail. It has been serving the world since many years. With the wide technology and loads of features, you would love to communicate throughout the world using it. The variety of features and other apps associated with it makes it the most tantalizing choice. Regardless of its outstanding picture for the entire world, it is also linked with so many difficulties that are not even easy to resolve. Gmail Help Number UK is the right spot where you get easy solutions for the most complex errors.
Due to the human nature, sometimes people forgot their account password as they have been so indulged with the social world and have many login id and passwords to remember. But on the other hand, Google has offered a wide variety for recovery of email, text and your login credentials. With the information provided by you at the time of account formation, Google verifies your identity when you have lost access to your account. Basically, you can recover your account by your recovery email and/or phone number.
Security questions are the left option for identity confirmation which Google uses while you don’t have access to the recovery email or phone number. Usually, the account recovery process is a set of factors which are utilizedto determine the genuine owner of an account. There are chances that you have been left with limited control. But this is important to understandtheprocess so that you can resolve this. When you don’t have access to the email and phone number you have provided at the time of making that account. Recover your Gmail account answering the security questions:
• First of all, proceed to the Account help page.
• When you are completed the above step, answer the questions which are appearing on your screen. Answer as much you can and the try to skip the one you have doubt on.
• You must make sure that you are using the familiar device.
• When you have to detail about a particular question, make sure that you are doing it right way.
• After that, you must find out when you have created the account.
• Make sure that you have entered an email that is connected to you account.
• Do add the specific details if needed.
Hope, this had helped you! If you have still any problem, contact the technical team which is available at Gmail Toll Free Number UK. They know the right procedure to undo the problem you have been through. They find the right procedure to make a particular error disappear. Dial at their toll free number and fix whatever error you have got.